One stop Installation of Oracle Virtual Box, Windows7 and HP UFT
1. Download Oracle VirtualBox 32 Bit from:
2. Download Windows7 Trial ISO version from:
3. Download Latest HP UFT From
4. Setup Oracle VirtualBox if you don’t have it already
5. Create a New Windows7 32 Bit Operating System
6. Install Windows7 in the VirtualBox
7. Enable File sharing by installing VirtualBox Guest Additions
8. Create a shared location to the Base Operating System from the Virtual One
9. Copy and Backup the Orange .vdi file from C:\Users\ZHT_\VirtualBox VMs\(installation folder) to a different location so that you can replace the file when HP UFT will be expired.
10. Install HP UFT to the Virtual Operating System
11. What will you be doing Once your HP UFT Trail is expied?
All the above steps practically performed in the following video tutorial:
One stop Installation of Oracle Virtual Box Windows7 and HP UFT
If you’ve received warning about Microsoft Script Debugger while installing UFT then you will have to install script debugger separately after UFT installation. You can download the Zipped version and UnZip and install.